Security and Architecture Design
IT is challenged with delivering services to an increasingly complex and demanding business environment, and to do so on a limited budget. Do you know if your IT infrastructure is up to the task?
- Inadequate infrastructure is the root of most problems in IT. How you plan and deploy the underpinnings of your computing environment can make or break your company.
- Infrastructure is invisible to the rest of the company, but convincing key decision makers of its importance is vital to obtaining the funds you need to keep things working.
- Assessing and prioritizing infrastructure requirements can help focus your efforts on the areas that need the most attention, and help achieve the greatest ROI.
- Get more out of your IT staff by giving them the tools to proactively manage the technology environment. Stop putting out fires and start adding value.
If your company needs to implement a new security or network architecture, STEALTH – ISS Group® Inc.provides consulting and services such a complete network and infrastructure design, technology implementation, data migration and baselining services that include identifying your business needs, functional requirements, security requirements, and risk assessments, as well as the security controls in place. We also identify security controls and identify and assess technologies that will enforce your organization’s security policies and develop a methodology for selecting the security solutions that best serve your needs.
Secure Architecture Consulting and Design
STEALTH – ISS Group® Inc. offers expert security assistance with designing new or upgrading existing Information Security assets. This service focuses on quickly obtaining meaningful results by identifying the highest priority risks and recommending solutions. Discussions will address hardware, software applications, operating systems, third-party security solutions and products, and current server and network component configurations. We will work directly with your network and application design teams to help create the optimal design. This service can be delivered as part of a design effort or in a review capacity.
Security and OS Hardening
Manufacturers and vendors ship their products with a default configuration that maximizes functionality, but not security. In fact, most products are extremely vulnerable to attack when installed “out of the box.” There are many challenges by hardening an operational server. It all depends heavily on the services and features provided by the operating system, network, and servers. STEALTH – ISS Group® Inc. has the experience necessary to work with your engineering team to enable required functionality while minimizing risk.
The security policy is a high level statement of the organization’s security goals and serves as the driver for all security activities. Security procedures are practices established and enforced to implement security policies. STEALTH – ISS® specializes in understanding and providing consultation and solutions for a range of enterprise-level security policies such as:
- Enterprise Security Policy
- Security Operational Procedures
- Firewall/VPN Security Policy
- Application Security Policy
- Remote Access Policy
- Content Filtering Policy
- IDS/IPS Policy
- End-Point Security Policy
- Patch Management Policy
- Wireless Security