IT Project Realization
Preparing for the unexpected: you do it without giving it a second thought. You purchase insurance for your and car, carry health insurance, purchase a life insurance and much more.
When it comes to your business, have you put the same level of thought into how your employees and customers will continue to rely on you should the unexpected happen? If you’re like most companies, the answer may be a frightening “no”. Or worse yet, perhaps you have a false sense of security in a plan developed several years ago.
But investing in a security and privacy solution is expensive, right? But can you afford to risk spending more than 15 times the cost of preventing a security breach? Proactively preparing your business with a well-planned security plan and solutions is far less expensive.
STEALTH – ISS Group® Inc. offers professional services to help corporations and organizations plan and implement sound security solutions – from the boardroom to the backroom. Our professionals work with organizations to determine which business resources are critical, how vulnerable those resources are to attack, current security requirements and policies, and the products needed to protect against online risk. Security, privacy and business continuity are built into all IT functions EDS performs for our clients.
We offer the following services:
- Complex IT projects for the governmental and commercial sector
- Architecture design and analysis of large and complex information systems Infrastructure development and realizations
- esign and implementation of particular security measures (e.g. disaster recovery planning)
- Security implementation and compliance
- IT Security audits
- Development of Emergency Plans (e.g. Business Continuity)
- Review, design and implementation of Security policies and regulations
- Identification and Authentifications (e.g. PKI, access control etc.)
- Operating system and database security
- Network security (analysis, design, development, improvement)
- Internet Security (IDS, firewalls, VPN, Encryption etc)
- Information and data security
- Hacker prevention
- Incident handling and response planning
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Tests
- Secure (Satellite) Communication
- “Secret” and “Top Secret” level projects